Tuscany cooking classes - Facilities at Villa Bellorcia
Enjoy the comfort and luxury of Bellorcia, an exquisitely renovated Tuscan farm house set in the secluded hills of Val d’Orcia. We offer you all the facilities you could possibly need while enjoying your holiday and your Tuscany cooking classes.
When you are not cooking or dining you can relax by the pool, enjoy the hot tub, get a massage or just soak up the amazing scenery. If you would like to be more active you could take a hike in the countryside
What at ideal way to enjoy your Tuscany cooking classes at Bellorcia
- Computer and free Wi-Fi internet access
- Bose SoundDock 10 Bluetooth in kitchen and living room
- Central underfloor heating
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Parking facilities
- Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- Bedrooms have double or twin beds
- Hair dryers in all bathrooms
- All marbled tiled bathrooms have a shower or a bathtub and a toilet
- Solar heated flood pool (15x7 m) with a panoramic view
- Sun beds
- Hot Tub
- Massage treatments on request
- Two terraces for either dining or relaxing in the shade and enjoying the view
- Pizza Oven
- Magical spot for outdoor dining
- It will take your breath away!
The interiors of Bellorcia are the proud work of a famous Italian interior decorator. You will be inspired by her impeccable taste and attention to detail in every way.
How to get there
Bellorcia is located in Val d’Orcia and is close to Pienza and Montepulciano (15-20 minutes) and Montalcino (30 minutes).