Prices three day Italian cooking holidays
We regard our Italian cooking holidays as all-inclusive cooking holidays, including accommodation, cooking lessons, meals, beverages and a full day culinary excursion. Your only extras is your lunch and dinner on the one free day. We would like you to feel totally at home and not have to keep tabs of what you drink or eat. Non-participating guests are welcome on the excursion and can use all the facilities at the villa and join all the meals, just not the actual cooking lessons.
Three day Italian cooking holidays:
|Per Participating guest, double occupancy||US$ 2,150|
|Per Participating guest, single occupancy||US$ 2,250|
|Per Non-participating guest, double occupancy||US$ 1,250|
All bookings made for 2019 prior to end September 2018, pay the 2018 rates instead of 2019
Three day Italian Cooking holiday includes:
- Breakfast daily, lunch and dinner as presented in the itinerary
- 3 Nights accommodation and use of all facilities of the villa
- 2 cooking lessons of approximately 4 hours each
- Full-day culinary excursion including lunch and dinner
- Cookbook, apron and certificate after completion Italian cooking holiday
- Superb Tuscan wines during dinner, liquors for after dinner.
- House wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee are freely available
- Tuscookany Club Membership
- Complimentary transfer from train station at 12:00pm on arrival day and 10:00am from villa on departure day from Arezzo train station for Torre del Tartufo and Poppi train station for Casa Ombuto.
Three day Italian Cooking holiday excludes:
- Flights, transfers to and from the airport and tips
- Transfers from and to Train station not included - if not present at times mentioned above.
At least 30% of total course fees to be paid upon booking confirmation. The balance to be paid at least 45 days before the course commences.
There is no refund for school hours, meals or nights’ stay missed by students
The school reserves the right to alter its programs, menus and itinerary.
Franco Palandra is the tutor for the three day Italian cookery courses at Torre del Tartufo and Laura Giusti for Casa Ombuto and Bellorcia. In the event of illness or other reason they will be replaced by another chef or students will be moved to the other villa for cooking lessons.
Cancellation policy and change policy
If you cancel 150 days prior to the arrival date we will send back half of your deposit. If you cancel less than 150 days prior to the arrival date, you will unfortunately forfeit your deposit. Cancellation less than 45 days prior to the arrival date 100% of the amount is forfeited. If you do not cancel but only want to change your date and notify us of this change 120 days prior to the arrival date we can change this for you without any charge assuming we have availability. We recommend that you take travel insurance to cover you in event of illnesses etc.
Waiver Participants need to sign a legal waiver freeing Tuscookany and its staff from any legal liability on arrival. This form must be signed upon arrival - if you would like to review this upfront please let us know.