Prices one week Italian cookery courses
We regard our Italian cookery courses as all-inclusive cooking holidays, including accommodation, cooking lessons, meals, beverages and a full day culinary excursion. Your only extras are your lunch and dinner on the one free day. We would like you to feel totally at home and not have to keep tabs of what you drink or eat or when you go on-line. Non-participating guests are welcome on the excursion and can use all the facilities at the villa and join all the meals, just not the actual cooking lessons.
One Week Italian cookery courses:
|Per Participating guest, double occupancy||US$ 3,550|
|Per Participating guest, single occupancy||US$ 3,850|
|Per Non-participating guest, double occupancy||US$ 2,600|
One week Italian Cookery Course includes:
- Breakfast daily, lunch and dinner as presented in the itinerary
- 7 Nights accommodation and use of all facilities of the villa
- 4 cooking lessons of approximately 4 hours each
- 2 hikes for select weeks at the Italian cookery course at Casa Ombuto
- Full-day culinary excursion including lunch and dinner
- Cookbook, apron and certificate
- Superb Tuscan wines during dinner, liquors for after dinner.
- House wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee are freely available
- Tuscookany Club Membership
One week Italian Cookery Course excludes:
- Lunch and dinner on your free day
- Flights, transfers to and from the airport and tips
At least 30% of total course fees to be paid upon booking confirmation. The balance to be paid at least 45 days before the course commences.
There is no refund for school hours, meals or nights’ stay missed by students
The school reserves the right to alter its programs, menus and itinerary.
Paola Baccetti is the tutor for the Italian cookery courses at Casa Ombuto, Franco Palandra at Torre del Tartufo and Laura Giusti for the Italian cookery course at Bellorcia. In the event of illness or other reason they will be replaced by another chef or students will be moved to the other villa for cooking lessons.
Cancellation policy and change policy
If you cancel 150 days prior to the arrival date we will send back half of your deposit. If you cancel less than 150 days prior to the arrival date, you will unfortunately forfeit your deposit. Cancellation less than 45 days prior to the arrival date 100% of the amount is forfeited. If you do not cancel but only want to change your date and notify us of this change 120 days prior to the arrival date we can change this for you without any charge assuming we have availability. We recommend that you take travel insurance to cover you in event of illnesses etc.
Participants need to sign a legal waiver freeing Tuscookany and its staff from any legal liability on arrival. This form must be signed upon arrival - if you would like to review this upfront please let us know.